Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Glory

One of my favorites - good to see it make it to BD...

Next: probaby Fast and Furious, assuming I get it from Netflix, or Taken, which I got for my birthday and haven't watched yet...

Last: A Bug's Life

Looked and sounded goo. Probably my least favorite Pixar folm, though.

Next: Watchmen (Thanks BB)

S~

Last:

Just got in The Fast and the Furious from Amazon

Movie is still great, and even though its got a few years, the BR disc has awesome PQ and AQ. Can watch it over and over.

Next: Unborn

The other thing I love, is every time they hit the nitrous, I did not hear much, but my whole chair shook.

Edit: I gotta add, that this was the first time I actually made my Denon rcvr shut off and give me the red blinking light. When I stuck my hand in there, it was HOT. Transformers cranked did not even do that.

Very impressive sound, and the PQ was 3d; impressed.

Last edited:
Last: Watchmen

I didn't think it was all that great. Mediocre at best. Drug on.

Next: G.I. Jane

S~

Last edited:
Last: The Unborn

Was OK, some parts I liked, did not care for the ending much. And yeah, these types of movies are getting played out.

Next: Haunting in Connecticut

Last: District B13

French action film with a lot of parkour chase scenes and some nicely-choreographed fighting sequences. Not the deepest plotline, but entertaining nonetheless. Only drawback are the subtitles. You need to read them fast because they're not left up long...

Next: ?

Last: Hellboy 2 and Big (Family came back). Good while it lasted.

Next: ???? We'll see if I get Race to Witch Mountain from Netflix

S~

Last: Haunting in Connecticut

Pretty good. Claims to be based on a true story, that's not very real, so dont believe that hype. Just another decent scary flick.

Next: Corraline

Last: Coraline

Great PQ, pretty good but weird flick. As someone who hates clowns and dolls, I could have done without the button eyes....

Next: Prison Break: The Final Break or Echelon Conspiracy

Last: Haunting in Connecticut

Pretty good. Claims to be based on a true story, that's not very real, so dont believe that hype. Just another decent scary flick.

Yeah, I heard the movie just made the story unbelievable. The (TLC, BIO, or History channel) 1 hour show on it a couple years back was much truer to the story of the family and not quite so dramatic.