Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Four Christmases

Prety good. I'd like to know when Newline started authoring their titles so you can't skip through the previews. Second title in a row that's done this. Sucks.

Next: Funny People

S~

Last edited:
Can't skip the previews? WTF.

Last: The Proposal.... Funny flick IMO. I laughed pretty hard at Sandra doing her gangsta tribal dance thing. I dunno, it just made me laff.

Last: Funny People

Definitely not for kids. I liked it a lot. If you get past all of the d*** jokes and focus on the relationship between Seth and Adam, it is quite good. I was worried 2 1/2 hours would be too long. Kept my attention.

S~

Last: Terminator Salvation Meh, not so bad a story as the reviews would have you believe. PQ/AQ were quite impressive. Some blocking at times though.

Next: I love you beth cooper. I don't even remember that being my queue or even why it would have been there. Better have something funny in it.

Last: Star Trek
Next: going to watch Funny People today.

Last night I ordered Band Of Brothers on BD from Amazon.com. Since it's a Christmas present from my wife, she says I can't watch it until Christmas.............

Last night I ordered Band Of Brothers on BD from Amazon.com. Since it's a Christmas present from my wife, she says I can't watch it until Christmas.............

Have you ever seen BoB? If not, you're in for a real treat.

On the day after Thanksgiving, Spike HD had a BoB marathon, showing the entire season in it's entirety. VERY moving series.

On the day after Thanksgiving, Spike HD had a BoB marathon, showing the entire season in it's entirety. VERY moving series.

I agree. One of my favorite series to date.

S~

Oh yes! My favorite war movie. I know it's a mini-series, but I call it a 10+ hour movie. I have the regular dvd set. Since I'm getting the BD, I'll give the dvd set to my wife's brother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)