Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Paranormal Activity

...not really any reason to own this on Blu-Ray. It's like watching Blair Witch in HD.

Still though, all the lights in the house are on now, wife is freaked out (ok and maybe me a little too)

Next: Wife alternating between Star Trek and The Hangover now.

Last 2: Paranormal activity and Trick r Treat

I liked Paranormal....it wasn't nearly as scary as Blair witch and that was a good thing for me. I'm not really into scary movies, but my wife is.

Trick r Treat was much better than I expected.

Next:Assassination of a high school president on DVD.

There has been one here for over 10 years, built on the site of an old one and named the same, but with 3 screens instead of one and use your FM radio instead of speaker... ;) The Fiesta Drive-In Theatre in Carlsbad, New Mexico USA

Most of the ones here went to FM radio too instead of the window speakers (before they died out entirely), because kids kept stealing the window speakers. Also, in the summer, when the weather is nice, it stays twilight until almost 10pm, making double-features a late-night event. Then, in the fall/winter, it's cold/wet and it was no fun watching a movie through the wiper blades and turning the car on to heat it up every 10-15 minutes...or bring blankets...so drive-ins pretty much just died-out as their "season" was only about 3-4 months.

The property they were on was worth more than they made each summer, so they were eventually sold...but it was a lot of fun seeing movies at the drive-in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts