Last & Next Movie Watched

HAIRSPRAY (2007) WOW!!! i bouught this a few years ago but never got around to watching it
till last night. it was GREAT!!! funny warm, all that good stuff. songs were GREAT!! PQ> AQ GREAT. and the "chubby" star, her first role in a movie, OUTSTANDING!! if u want a fun night, watch it!! good cameo by john waters too

Got 2012 in from Amazon last night, and since we were caught up on dvr's, we watched it. The damn 320 took 10 loads to play it :mad:

I saw it in the movies and liked it enough to buy; good mindless disaster flick

Next: Prob Clash of Titans with Dad Sat night

The damn 320 took 10 loads to play it
You need to get an OPPO 83. :D

I got the Block Buster rental version and will probably buy a copy now, but I can wait until it hits the bargain shelf. I liked the story and acting well enough to watch it several times.

I'm seriously looking at a new DMP-BD85 with built in wifi. Has Nflix, Amazon, and will actually play discs without getting my blood pressure up. Teachsac warned me of Pio's history :mad:

I'm seriously looking at a new DMP-BD85 with built in wifi. Has Nflix, Amazon, and will actually play discs without getting my blood pressure up. Teachsac warned me of Pio's history :mad:

One of these days you'll learn to listen to me :D Sorry to hear you had problems with it.

S~

Hehe, I had high hopes for it!

Just does not compare to the disc playback reliability of the Panny. Its not bad at all, guess I'm just spoiled by "put in and play".

Last movie
Sorority Row ..
What the stupid chezzy movie…is like bunch a dumb hoes with commercials about alcohol & cell phones..What the waste time, its funny these days in movies, they cut the
Cigarette smoking , BUT crank up the booze & drugs instead !
Next:
Pandorum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts