Last & Next Movie Watched

I watched The Hurt Locker last week to try to figure out what all the hype was about, I am still lost. It just did not see worthy of the buzz it got.

Yeah. I feel the same. While I liked Hurt Locker and understood the meaning (War is a Drug), I didn't think it was "the best war movie ever" like some are claiming.

Been a while since I posted

Last: Gamer... was not what I expected, I actually enjoyed it more than I thought. Loved the little dance scene near the end.
Dead Snow: Teriffic movie for my taste that day. Hard to go wrong with nazi zombies in a frozen wonderland.
Vudu HDX: The Boys are back: I really enjoyed it, so did the wife. PQ was great on vudu
Antichrist: sh*t if I know what was going on or what everyone was raving about, I thought it was horrible. Someone fill me in to what I was missing?

Next: Bitch slap probably on vudu since I don't think it's on blu-ray. Probably watch

"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." Depp, Ledger, Farrel, Law, Plummer, etc.

The last movie of Heath Ledger and I think he is better here than in Dark Knight.
Depp, Farrel and Law gave their honorariums from this film to Ledger's daughter...

Diogen.

Up in the Air- saw it this week and I liked it.

Saw Ponyo. animation and wasn't impressed.

Tried to watch Planet 51 last night but fell asleep. Will try again tonight.

Saw Boondock Saints II and it was OK. I'm not a fan of British violence movies.

Saw Capitalism: A Love Story. Technically, it was MM's best work but the sad stories and interviews skirt around the truth of each case. I'm not a MM fan but watch all his movies. BlockBuster had this one in BD which surprised me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts