Last & Next Movie Watched

Let's try this again. Man things have been messed up around here lately.

Last: Rings Trilogy

2 and 3 were spectacular. Clean, crisp, and vibrant. 1 was softer, yet it was still vibrant. Don't know if that was the intent or not, or if it was because there is much more computer graphics. I still remember 1 always being softer. Still looked good and enjoyable as alsways.

Next: The Blind Side (Hopefully if NF sends it after the 28 day delay)

S~

Don't know what happened to my post, disappeared????

Anyway, I posted I didn't much care for The Lovely Bones story line. Too many holes.

I also saw 44 Inch Chest this week and it sucked! Nothing but British dialog from a gang of old men thugs.

Last: The Lovely Bones

Agree with Don. Didn't really care for it (especially being a Dad). Long and drawn out.

Next: ????

S~

Last: Avatar... Looked beautiful, sounded fantastic. Daughters who've never seen the movie except the trailers just had to have "the blue people movie". While said many time the story is old, the presentation was good (I saw this in an Imax 3D, so home was not as engaging) and honestly the way this movie sounds and looks and the palatable story line is a perfect reason to own a blu-ray player and a large screen HDTV or projector and a quality surround system.

Last: Patton

Incredible picture and sound for a movie made in 1970; indeed, it did not even feel like it was made 40 years ago. Great film, and great HD transfer.

Next? Not sure right now.

Last: Cloverfield

I have to admit, I laughed through at least half of this film. I don't know if that was the intent of the film makers or just the mood I was in when I watched it, but I just couldn't take it seriously. Anyway, obviously, I enjoyed it in an amusing way...

Next: probably Iron Man

Saw The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus, or tried to see it as I fell asleep. The movie seems interesting enough but I haven't been getting much sleep at night lately andf I tried to watch it starting at 1AM. Will try again tonight.