Last & Next Movie Watched

Is it worth the price of a Blue Ray disc because that's the only way I buy my movies. Not this On Demand stuff.
I bought the last 4K today at my BB. Even Amazon is out of both 4K and Blu-Ray. Yes, it is a "DEMO" grade move. Saw it first on BR from redbox, bought it for my newest Sony 4K player. It's that good of movie!!! Get it if you can find it.!

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I bought the last 4K today at my BB. Even Amazon is out of both 4K and Blu-Ray. Yes, it is a "DEMO" grade move. Saw it first on BR from redbox, bought it for my newest Sony 4K player. It's that good of movie!!! Get it if you can find it.!
I'll go look around and see and if I can't find it I'll put it on my Amazon Prime order list. Thank you for the review.:hatsoff

Man you were right. Even Amazon Prime is out so I'll put it on my Wishlist.:mad: