Last & Next Movie Watched

If you were referring your post to me:wave like I said I only buy movies etc. on Blue Ray. No On Demand or PPV.
Just posted it in case anyone wanted to watch it without buying it. I also buy about 95% of my movies on BD as well, but also watch stuff via Amazon Prime to sometimes see if I want to buy it (Hunter Killer is one example - it definitely ended up in movie collection :) )

Just watched Ford V Ferrari, great movie and a lot different then the previews made it look.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

Jo Jo Rabbit. Humor and melancholy woven together. Good move. Love Taika Waititi.

Last movie - Contagion 2011 w Gwyneth Paltrow, Matt Damon.

couldn't finish watching it, as I started having a runny nose, and sneezes, and that's not good, (I'm no hypocondriac) that was very weird, after about an hour that I stopped watching I was normal again.

so that's enough of virus movies for me.

So next movie,

Aftershock - Earthquake in New York,

couldn't finish watching it, as I started having a runny nose, and sneezes, and that's not good, (I'm no hypocondriac) that was very weird, after about an hour that I stopped watching I was normal again.

So next movie,

That's all we need now.:D

Reactions: DJdish

So next movie,

You can't quit before Outbreak

S~

Reactions: dfergie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts