Late night alignments

tom h

Original poster
Sep 11, 2021
Hortense Ga
My Neighbors must think I'm crazy out at 2am working with my 10 foot c band with a slightly lite flash light wondering around in a field with a flash light telling Mosquitoes get off of me I'm aligning leave me alone . But I'm a die hard FTA seeker . Rain shine or snow it don't slow me down .And by the way Im still looking for wwe wrestling want to set up my other 10 footer . I have this one I'm working on tune to AMC 11 for the weather Channel its a 98 % signal strength but quality is at 51 % . Must I'm on the east coast side so not so bad .

My Neighbors must think I'm crazy out at 2am working with my 10 foot c band with a slightly lite flash light wondering around in a field with a flash light telling Mosquitoes get off of me I'm aligning leave me alone . But I'm a die hard FTA seeker . Rain shine or snow it don't slow me down .And by the way Im still looking for wwe wrestling want to set up my other 10 footer .
I've been there, especially during the summer. Fortunately we live in the country so not really anyone to watch me other than the neighbor's horses. They don't seem to mind. I'd rather fight off the bugs and critters at night than stand out in that hot sun during the day. :D

Reactions: tom h
I've been there, especially during the summer. Fortunately we live in the country so not really anyone to watch me other than the neighbor's horses. They don't seem to mind. I'd rather fight off the bugs and critters at night than stand out in that hot sun during the day. :D
Yea i hear you on that .Thanks for the come back .

Reactions: FTA4PA
Yea i hear you on that .Thanks for the come back .
I'm still trying to fig out how to set the tp settings for my TRAXIS its working but NOT getting all the channels that langsat shows that are free .wish I new where to get info on that .

Reactions: tom h
I have a portable 6' C band dish mounted to a pallet. I pointed it more than once under a full moon by marking the shadow of the feedhorn on the dish and quickly dragging it around the yard to realign it to the same position.

Reactions: FTA4PA
My Neighbors must think I'm crazy out at 2am working with my 10 foot c band with a slightly lite flash light wondering around in a field with a flash light telling Mosquitoes get off of me I'm aligning leave me alone ...
Carry a shovel with you. If they ask ya what you're doing: Mutter a bit and then say... "I can't remember where I put her"

:devilish

• Haha
Reactions: tom h and FTA4PA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)