Latest software version for D11-500

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jason B

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
My D11-500 is at 0x1007.. Is this the latest version??

Thanks in advance..

What date does it say it was installed.

The last version that I have, is 0x1004
http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=59726

I did the forced update on 10/2/06 and it went to 0x1007..I'm trying to get a software version that the caller-ID works on. The last time I called D* they said all the D11's should be updated by the end of October and they also said the version 0x1007 was for dealers only... (weird)..

Thanks,

If you want Caller ID to work make sure to delete all calls.Reset your receiver it should work.The only time it should not is if your Caller ID history is full.When they
get it fixed you won't have to delete calls from the history it should delete the calls
automatically when it gets full.As far as I have been told by DirecTV Tech they will
be able to fix it without a software upgrade.0x1004 should be the latest software.
0x1007 is for MDU receivers from what I was told.I was also told do not do forced upgrades it could cause your receiver to not work right.That is what DirecTV Tech told me.But if your receiver is leased if it does not work you should be able to exchange it.Good Luck!:)

If you want Caller ID to work make sure to delete all calls.Reset your receiver it should work.The only time it should not is if your Caller ID history is full.When they
get it fixed you won't have to delete calls from the history it should delete the calls
automatically when it gets full.As far as I have been told by DirecTV Tech they will
be able to fix it without a software upgrade.0x1004 should be the latest software.
0x1007 is for MDU receivers from what I was told.I was also told do not do forced upgrades it could cause your receiver to not work right.That is what DirecTV Tech told me.But if your receiver is leased if it does not work you should be able to exchange it.Good Luck!:)

Ive tried deleting all calls and resetting and it works for 4 or 5 calls and the stops working until I repeat the process. Ive never gotten close to getting to the 25 calls that means it full... I been told by CSRs that an update is coming this month to fix this problem on the D11s.. By the way, what does MDU mean?? D* has sent me 2 replacement receivers that the caller ID didnt work on with version 0x1004 is why Ive forced the update to 0x1007..
Thanks for the reply...

Ive tried deleting all calls and resetting and it works for 4 or 5 calls and the stops working until I repeat the process. Ive never gotten close to getting to the 25 calls that means it full... I been told by CSRs that an update is coming this month to fix this problem on the D11s.. By the way, what does MDU mean?? D* has sent me 2 replacement receivers that the caller ID didnt work on with version 0x1004 is why Ive forced the update to 0x1007..
Thanks for the reply...

MDU=Mutiple Dwelling Units.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts