OTHER Latest SW for X2 HD Premium

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KJ6EO

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
118.3W 34.3N
Thanks for reading my post. I'd like to know where I can download the latest SW for my X2 Premium. My current version is: 1.06-r3501-29275407 -xs0 (Jan 24 2014, 15:15:46). I've never been able to download a SW update for my X2 for some reason. Thanks for your help!

Thanks for reading my post. I'd like to know where I can download the latest SW for my X2 Premium. My current version is: 1.06-r3501-29275407 -xs0 (Jan 24 2014, 15:15:46). I've never been able to download a SW update for my X2 for some reason. Thanks for your help!
If there are any new versions they will be at www.x2sat.com but make sure you get the right version for your box as I believe there are three versions of the Premium (I, II and III) as well as a mini. :)

I'm pretty sure you have the latest software. X2 quit working on the Premium II when they started development of the Premium III. I have kept an eye out for upgrade for my Premium II and I haven't seen any. I have same version as you.

DRCars

He's got a newer version than I'm using already, mine's still running sept 2013 firmware. Once I loaded that one, and things seemed to work pretty well I decided to quit trying new updates. Why break it if it works, lol? This is probably the only box I've had that I didn't try every new update on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts