Leasing question?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dnbois56

Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Just got my first bill and they have me as leasing the H20 box. Is this correct even though when I signed up I chose this as Free after rebate. when I did the ST pkg.? I have 2 other boxes from when I previously had D* and they aren't charging me a lease fee for those? I also had been signed up for Ultimate something or other and never asked for that nor do I even have a Hd dvr as part of the system.

dnbois56 said:
Just got my first bill and they have me as leasing the H20 box. Is this correct even though when I signed up I chose this as Free after rebate. when I did the ST pkg.? I have 2 other boxes from when I previously had D* and they aren't charging me a lease fee for those? I also had been signed up for Ultimate something or other and never asked for that nor do I even have a Hd dvr as part of the system.

The lease fee is the same amount as the mirror fee, so it doesn't matter, whether you lease or not, after the first STB, you'll STILL have to pay a mirror fee (instead of lease fee), in fact the lease is better, since the leased STB is covered for damages and defects.

To summarize, if you don't pay a lease fee and if you have more than one STB on the account, you pay the mirror fee (not both) which is the SAME price as the lease fee.

gotcha, basically leave it alone. Any idea what the Ultimate tv was that was on my bill for 9.99?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts