LeBron gets dunked on by Xavier player, confiscates all video. LMAO

Dude, I'm warning you- don't make HD angry, you wouldn't like it when he's angry.

What you're doing is the equivalent of dancing in a minefield with no mine detector.

This has to be the most asinine, stupid and un-called for post you have ever made!!!...(and trust me, you've made plenty of them!!!)...:eek:

And you told someone else to get a life???...give me a freakin' break!!!...:rolleyes:

Dude, I'm warning you- don't make HD angry, you wouldn't like it when he's angry.

What you're doing is the equivalent of dancing in a minefield with no mine detector.

Tito give me some tissue, Stop teasing Jermaine. :neener:neener

too funny

BTW, as for LeBron not going anywhere- I 100% agree with Sky.

Here is why:

1. Teammates. LeBron is surrounded with a very good team. Contrast that with the Nets- all they have is Devin Harris- and the Knicks- can you name someone on that team that's a star? If Shaq decides to stay in Cleveland for 2011 and beyond, why would you give that up?

2. Winning- LeBron wants to win a championship. He is playing on a team that is a title-contender- the Knicks and Nets will be lucky to win 30 games.

That was a joke.

But I just think this pro guy should be careful about what he says and possibly avoid a foot-in-mouth situation.

careful?? Oh my goodness, now I need a hug to overcome my emotions. :D:D:D

People are free to say whatever they want
(as long as there is no direct and personal insults to any users) here when it comes to "facts" happening in sports.

Last edited:
I don't think ANYONE is going anywhere now...seeing that the salary cap is going to be anywhere from $7 - $10 million less than expected. That is another upper level player that ALOT of team could have signed. This help the Cavs, Heat and even to a certain extent, the Raptors in keeping the big named guys....and killed team that thought they could sign TWO big name players...like the Knicks, Hawks and even the Grizzilies....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)