LeBron gets dunked on by Xavier player, confiscates all video. LMAO

There was a big article about this in USA Today today on page 3 of the sports section. Lebron should have let everyone watch it and have fun with it. It would have showed a human side and won him fans.

Who cares about a dunk...everyone knows Lebron is still the best.

Sandra

There was a big article about this in USA Today today on page 3 of the sports section. Lebron should have let everyone watch it and have fun with it. It would have showed a human side and won him fans.

Who cares about a dunk...everyone knows Lebron is still the best.

Sandra

:up:up:up Somebody said that Nike should create an ad about this. The "hype" is already set. There is still time for them to salvage something positive out of this.

You GEEKS still talking about this?

Go outside and tan yourselves or drink a Margarita. You're exhausting me. :cool:

Sorry, someone said someone said it on someone's myspace page, and they're at least a #2.5, so it must be discussed. ;)

Sandra

You GEEKS still talking about this?

Go outside and tan yourselves or drink a Margarita. You're exhausting me. :cool:

...said the person who pores DAILY over everyone's Twitters in the entire NBA to find out if Lebron uttered even one word about Cleveland today...:rolleyes:

Let he who is without carpal tunnel syndrome from clicking thousands of times an hour, be the first to complain on MySpace...;)

Sandra

Wow reading this post is still funny. In fact in its honor I am playing:

Slam, by Onyx.

??? SLAM! duuh duuh duuh, duuh duuh duuh Let the boys be boys!
SLAM! duuh duuh duuh, duuh duuh duuh Let the boys be boys!
Well here's another one (WHAT!)
In the gutter one (WHAT!)
Getting running up ???

LMAO

He was already going up for the dunk before LeBron even got over there. That kid would have dunked even if Shaq had been there.

Talk about a big nothing. LeBron was coming, giving weak side help. This happens in every game. BIG DEAL!

EXACTLY!! IF this had been shown from day one....it would have been forgotten within 72 hours. NOW, because of his ego and NIKE being chicken sh** of damaging his ego....they BOTH, ESPECIALLY Lebron...took ANOTHER negative PR move.:rolleyes:

Come on HD...you have to admit, this was a tad childish on Lebron's behalf...
A tad? Its ridiculous, to think that no one on this planet could ever dunk on you. LeBron's actions expose how incredibly childish and arrogant he really is. I expect it now though given his history. Walking off the court without shaking hands? I see a pattern. If he has any sense, he and Nike that is, they should turn this lemon into lemonade and start an ad campaign with it. LeBron needs it to save his image.

Man I originally thought this dunk was like Dr. J slamming one down on Michael Cooper who tried to get the hell out of the way. In all actuality it was nothing after all. Stupid move by LeBron and Nike.

BTW....I was able to see Cooper in L.A. over the weekend at an NBA parking lot setup and while he was answering questions from the crowd one guy brought up the "how does it feel to get dunked on by Dr J". Cooper's response, "I'm honored that it was by Dr. J". Classy guy.

I was once golfing on the same course that a PGA player happened to be at, in Myrtle Beach, and I got a hole in one and he did not. True story. Nobody made a big deal about it, and nobody would have confiscated the video or anything. If fact, if there was video, I'm sure we all would have had a good time with it.

Nobody was more surprised than me when I hit the ball into the elephant's mouth and it rolled down his tail and right into the hole!

Sandra

Last edited:
I was once golfing on the same course that a PGA player happened to be at, in Myrtle Beach, and I got a hole in one and he did not. True story. Nobody made a big deal about it, and nobody would have confiscated the video or anything. If fact, if there was video, I'm sure we all would have had a good time with it.

When I hit the ball into the elephant's mouth and it rolled down his tail and right into the hole, nobody was more shocked than I was.

Sandra

Oh brother. :D

I want to thank LJ for making me LMAO on a daily basis. Can't wait for NBA to start, to see more "choke" time.

Thank God this has been released. Maybe you kids can finally put this silly topic to rest.

Yep...we will. This would have a been a non-issue had your boy and Nike not acted like little prima donas.

Hell, I am almost willing to be that this thread might have not been created had it not for the pulling out of the video.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)