Let it snow, let it snow, let it snoooow!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Fizbi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 16, 2008
Wild and Windy Casper, WY
Yep,

Been a blizzard all day. The dish is collecting a little snow but we are receiving FTA loud and clear.

Also, gas dipped to $2.95! :eek:

Strange times folks!

sweet...my boss is heading to Wyoming to go hunting this weekend and next week :D

Hate to say it but I wish we had some snow here in Minnesota (I know...somebody check my head)

gas here 2.87

I have been hailed upon in the past, but no snow right here.
That's found 75 miles east, in the mountains... though, probably not 'till year's end.
Places like Big Bear, etc...

But, about those gas prices... :eek:
Oil comes into port here, and we refine it here, and the best I saw today was $3.33 for regular ! ! ! :mad:

I love the snow, but we only get it about 3 times a year and usually not till January or February. Unfortunately we get the ice more often.

Gas was $2.77 a gallon on my way home tonight.

I'd love to see all the leaves fall off the trees right now , oh yes that magical time of the year when I can watch White Springs again.

Oh and Gas is between $ 3.46 - $ 3.59 just west of the City (CHI) .

But, about those gas prices... :eek:
Oil comes into port here, and we refine it here, and the best I saw today was $3.33 for regular ! ! ! :mad:

Exactly what it is here, and we have refineries and drilling rigs all over southeast Louisiana! It should come down more, gas prices are hyper-inflated...

A. You can keep all the snow you want out west there. Honest! :)

B. We're in a heat wave (mid seventies) right now, running about 7 degrees above normal. :up

C. As of yesterday gas was at $3.19 here in NE PA.

Lowest at home, yesterday $3.55.
Got back from fishing trip, last weekend.
3 guys, F150 w/5.4 V8 , boat and beer at 75mph = 10-12mpg at $3.40gal on 1200 mile round trip to Lake Vermilion, MN. The Musky were not biting. :(

Snow not yet.... Gas is around 3.60 here. Way too high still oil was less than 80.00 a barrel yesterday someone is still lining there pockets.

Have a good trip and FTA installation, Fizbi, and yes you can keep your snow.

As osu1991 said we are also prone to icestorms that I would gladly trade for 2-3' of snow, we lost power for 14 days in January of '07.

gas wss $2.58 here yesterday and still heading down, stop on your way to WV and fill up.......:D

No snow up here yet, it is still about 10C (50F) so hopefully it doesn't come very soon. Gas is down to a low of CAN$1.17 per litre (about US $3.77 per US gal). It was about $1.35 a litre a couple weeks ago. I'm kind of glad I don't have a car any more with gas prices being so high.

Cold enough to snow here, but no snow.

31° and 18 MPH wind == CCCCCCCOLD. Propane regulator for motorhome failed last night, fortnuately had the one for the generator I could relocate and use!

And gas was $3.69 a gallon 2-3 days ago. Going to town today and get some gas for the generators.

SNOW? Stop talking about snow! We don't need no schteenkin' snow!!!
Rain here in Northwestern Ontario, on the Minnesota Border with Int. Falls,
Gas here $1.23 a liter, in I.Falls, $3.04 a gallon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts