Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
In preperation of geting ready to buy a house, Im starting to get my cband dish purchased to put into storage for moving day in the next 6 months.

So

What do you recommend and priceing...

Im looking for 8-12 footer, motorized for the entire arch.

Im going to be doing one dedicated to cband, and I allready have a KU setup that will be dedicated to that. Then of chorse Directv. So.. A three dish system, the cband and ku will be dedicated to 1 tv, and be switched when ever needed. I may do a dsr 910, but am mainly looking for FTA in conjuction with my 9200.

So thats it.... BTW it will be a self install

Stogie has a 12' Paraclipse available, and it comes with an H-H motor from hell! - :eek:
If anyone has a similar motor, but missing the dish, feel free to PM ME! ;)

You might chat with Linuxman; he's got some great feedhorns, LNBs, actuators, and possibly a 10' dish.
Also had/has some 4DTV receivers.

Stogie has a 12' Paraclipse available, and it comes with an H-H motor from hell! - :eek:
If anyone has a similar motor, but missing the dish, feel free to PM ME! ;)

You might chat with Linuxman; he's got some great feedhorns, LNBs, actuators, and possibly a 10' dish.
Also had/has some 4DTV receivers.

Anole that would be one helluva drive for Brother Bob....LOL...but it is a nice mount/dish...its just TOO big...:cool:

Hell yea it would be.. I would have no way of gettign that dish back to illinois, even if I borrowed my sisters van. :D Do they even make Paraclips's any more? Im thinking about ordering new from the factory and having it shipped or picked up. I think Ill checkout skyvision

Hey Bob.....don't know where you are moving from/to but have you considered waiting until you move, and then going dish hunting?

They shine like diamonds in a goat's butt around here, once the leaves fall off the trees.

There's thousands of old BUDs out there that can be had just for asking. :)

Hey Bob.....don't know where you are moving from/to but have you considered waiting until you move, and then going dish hunting?

They shine like diamonds in a goat's butt around here, once the leaves fall off the trees.

There's thousands of old BUDs out there that can be had just for asking. :)

Im going to be staying in the same town, just moving out of my apartment and into a house. Im going to be looking, I have seen a few that have caught my eye.

What kind of feedhorn are you going to get? dual c-band? I still love my setup, very fun, so I'm sure you'll enjoy yours. I don't have fta yet. New dish sure would be neat, if you don't find anything in good condition for free first of course...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts