Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok I decided to go crazy tonight with the addition of 20 new games! This brings us to 144 games!

Where else can you get the internet's most accurate news first, and get 20 new games in one night?

Nowhere elese then SatelliteGuys.US :D

Ok enough horn tooting, here are the new games which have been added...

• Alchemy
  • Boxteroid
  • 3D Car Driver
  • Cell-Out
  • Cutie Quake
  • El Emigrante
  • Gorlog
  • Gyroball
  • Dick Quick's Island Adventure
  • Jason's Pong
  • Mili & Tary HG
  • Mili & Tary Snow
  • Recoil
  • Shield Shot
  • Slack Man
  • Space Runner
  • Super Hacky Sack
  • Tontie
  • What-A-Shot
  • White Van Man

Nice Scott!!

Do you know if there is a Super Mario Bros game? It would be a great addition to the Sonic game.

Stargazer said:
Are any of these games downloadable to store on your computer to play offline?
Yes they all are. It's not a convienent way, but it works. You won't be able to submit scores though...just practice.

Load up what ever game you want to play. Lets take ABlast for instance. On the page that you can play the game, look at the HTML source. Do a search for "./games". You are looking for something like "./games/SOMETHING.swf". In our ABlast example, you'll find "./games/ablast.swf". Remeber this.

Now go to some forum and create a new message. Type in "http://www.satelliteguys.us/XXXXXXXXXX" replacing the X's with what you rememberd from above. Our example link would be http://www.satelliteguys.us/./games/ablast.swf. Now PREVIEW (don't submit). You message should now have the link to the game. Right click on the link and choose "Save as" or whatever your browser calls it. You now have a local copy you can load up in your browser.

So would this work for saving the game to put on someone else's computer that does not have internet access? I have a disabled customer that gets bored quite easily and does not have internet access but has a cheap computer that she uses just for games so I try to find her some free games on the internet.

Stargazer said:
So would this work for saving the game to put on someone else's computer that does not have internet access? I have a disabled customer that gets bored quite easily and does not have internet access but has a cheap computer that she uses just for games so I try to find her some free games on the internet.
Yes that would work fine. I also just found a slightly quicker way...just go here and right click to save your game(s) locally.

I loaded a bunch of games to my Lexar Media JumpDrive and tried to play the games on another computer I have. I told it to always play using Explorer but it will not load the game up. I am not sure if it has Macromedia Flashplayer 7. If that is what I need then how do I save the Macromedia file to my JumpDrive to install the file on the computer without internet access so that the games can be played on it?

I'm with neutron how about some classic Mario brothers. I also wondered if there were any cheats available for games like sonic. I use to be able to play it on the sega system and beat it all the time but I have some problems with my hands and motor skills now and things move just a little to fast for me to keep away from the baddies.

I seen a thing while the game was loading that said cheats and I went to that screen and there was nothing there. Any help would be appreciated. I'm always trying to find things to make time go by LOL

Thanks,

Bob

Sorry games downloads are not supported as a few of the games won't run (as they are multi part)

If you wish to download the games it is suggested that you get it directly from the authors site as these games are slightly different then the origional to support the arcade features.

Neutron and stratguy,

If you don't already know, there are emulators available where you can play the older console games right on your pc. I don't think the new systems are available, but I often play MAME for classic arcade games, and there are NES, Super NES, and Atari 2600 emulators available. Do a google search and you can find links. Once you have the emulator, you have to find the rom for each game you want. Legal disclaimer - you are supposed to own the original game cartridge or arcade cabinet before you can legally use the rom.

MAME is great for arcade games, and I use NESticle for the original NES games. Both work great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)