Let's see your dish setups...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
mastermesh said:
Plain an simple - WineGard 76 cm + SG2100... I have a couple of ol 18"ers too and a primestar but none of those are in use at the moment. I think at least one of the 18"ers is going to be mounted downstairs in the art studio and made in to little shelves to hold paint brushes and pallettes as I work on paintings. The concave shape of the dish is nice because it'll force stuff towards the middle instead of letting it all run over the sides. The mounting on the other 18" will probably go on the back of the primestar someday when I get a chance to fiddle with it and a lot of time on my hands some weekend.

Do you any bigger pics that we can see?

Might as well put a pict of mine up too :D

Attachments

• IMG_1364.JPG
    IMG_1364.JPG
    561.8 KB · Views: 191
Finally got mine up at the new place:

It's on a pole the landlord put up for the former tennants who had Dish. I can't see east of Ia6 for now, but I may try out other methods in the future. The house was also wired for Dish, which made it incredibly easy to plug in after setting the motor. It's on G10r in the pic.

In the future, I'll try and remember to bring my camera to work, so I can take a pic of the dishes I get the joy of sweeping in the winter :D :D

Attachments

• Dishathome.JPG
    Dishathome.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 147
Might as well add mine to the mix.

All four FTA LNBs coax cables run into the basement where they connect to the DiSEqC switch. If you notice, the 2x2 Star Choice multiswitch is mounted on the soffit, it use to be mounted on the mount assembly (bad design). Spent too many nights last winter out in the freezing cold on a ladder with a hairdryer when water/ice got into it! Typically, it only knocked out the English language satellite, the French language satellite NEVER went out! So with the FTA I wasn't taking any chances and put the DiSEqC switch indoors.

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts