Linkbox 9000i Local and 4DTV 922 dish Mover

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

LMICKEY1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
NE Texas
I have a Linkbox 9000i Local to hook to and use with my 4dtv 922 and 10 ft C-band with Ajak horizon to horizon when SRL cuts off service. I also replaced my Chapparal polarrotor feedhorn with a Titanium Satellite C1PLL C band LNBF. Do I hook the 922 to the loop through of the 9000i and tell the 922 there is no LNB?

Will you continue to use the 922 to receive any zero key channels or only use the 9000i?

If keeping the 922 receiver in service, it would be best to use a dual output LNBF like the C2W-PLL instead of a single output model. Each receiver would be connected to a dedicated LNBF output to allow each to select polarity. The 922 LNB setting would be set to LNBF type for 13/18Vdc Vertical/Horizontal polarity control. The 9000i LNB power setting would remain on the default auto mode for 13/18Vdc polarity switching. I would not loop out of the 9000i to the 922 or use a splitter as this could cause polarity control issues.

If the 4DTV will be used only as a dish mover, run the coax from the single output C1-PLL LNBF directly to the 9000i with no coax connection to the 4DTV. The 9000i LNB power setting would remain on the default auto mode for 13/18Vdc polarity switching.

If you want the 9000i to automatically move the dish instead of having to manually move with the 922, consider removing the 922 from service and instead use a DiSEqC 1.2 positioner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: phlatwound
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)