Lion AV Calibration Tour - Austin, Houston, Oklahoma & KC

Video Savant

Original poster
Aug 19, 2008
My name is Doug Weil and I'm one of the partners at Lion AV Consultants. I'm going to be available for video calibration work later this month in Kansas City, Oklahoma, Austin and Houston.

My dates for Houston are Aug 26-28; for Austin, Aug 29-30; for Oklahoma City/Tulsa, Aug 31; and Kansas City, Sept 2-3.

I have available appointments for each city on my schedule, so if anyone is interested you can contact me by eMail at doug-AT-clearlyresolved-DOT-com or by phone at 314-495-2993.

Do not let Doug near your set -- the side effects of his visits include extended viewing of material with a bizarre U-shaped look on your face ;)

For those of you that don't know, that's what is called a joke -- Doug does a first rate job. He has calibrated two sets of mine, and will probably calibrate two more in the future.

Best,

Any chance you'll be in Atlanta anytime soon Gregg? I have a new Pioneer 6020 that could use your touch (that is if you will do the new non-elite Kuros, as I know many won't because of the lack of control).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts