List of 2003 juicers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I remember reading somewhere after the A-Rod* story broke that there were 104 positive tests from 2003, not necessarily 104 different players.

This is a worthless thread. I could have made up those names and created the list and sent it in...or maybe it was your 7 year old cousin...or maybe Sabres down in his "workshop".

This list is trash! I vote to have the thread removed. It is dangerous!

Based on how this has played out I think it's safe to assume that nearly everyone on that list was juicing. At this point it might just be easier for someone to come up with a list of those who didn't cheat. You might get 5-7 names.

I vote to have the thread removed. It is dangerous!

How is it dangerous, and who is endangered by it?

Eventually these names are going to come out. The players, owners, and commissioner essentially conspired to provide baseball fans with a fraudulent product. All of the people involved need to be exposed. I don't know that this list is accurate, but it is consistent with those who have admitted their guilt and includes Clemens who obviously juiced.

Benito Santiago is on this list. He played minor league baseball in my home town, and I still have his baseball card. Compare this Benito Santiago picture to his later years. I think that a compelling argument can be made that he juiced.

santiago.jpg

To quote you:

Someone sent this link to me. I have no idea how credible this website is. :rolleyes:

Your avatar tells much about you and what you are about.

Instead of "Topic Starter" your title should be "sh*t Stirrer!"

Again, who is endangered? Do you think that careers will end because someone posted a list of suspected names at satelliteguys.com. You didn't answer my question.

Again, who is endangered? Do you think that careers will end because someone posted a list of suspected names at satelliteguys.com. You didn't answer my question.

Anytime someone posts these less-than-credible lists of any type that could be detrimental to a career or legacy ANYTHING can happen. Do you think this is the only forum this list has gotten to by now? As wonderful as the internet can be, it can be equally as dangerous.

BTW, I have seen this same list numerous times over the last few years. It has been shown to not have any credibility.

So a site which allows someone to post a list, and post it as a rumor, not fact, has no credibility?!?
It can hurt the credibility of a site that is involved in rumors without credibility (which is different than rumors with sources such as that on ESPN) and conspiracies.

I laughed at that one too.

How about Randy Winn?

I will argue the integrity of this list, but with all we know today, you cannot look at any name on that list and say for sure they don't belong there.

In fact, Casey Blake has circumstantial evidence against him. Three home runs in 68 games played up until 2002. In 2003 he hits 17 home runs, 28 in 2004, 23 in 2005, etc.

That doesn't make him guilty, but that is a pattern we've seen before. It's not so funny anymore.

Sandra

Fine, I've removed the list, but not the link. It amazes me that people who are supposedly fans of the game aren't absolutely outraged that owners, players, and the commissioner turned a blind eye for years to cheating. They won't let Pete Rose in Cooperstown because of "the integrity of the game," but then market Barry Bonds chase after Hank Aaron's record when it's obvious that he is using steriods... a felony punishable by up to one year in prison for a first offense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)