List of 2003 juicers

Alright....all kidding aside. How is your opinion, or mine or Will94 opinion "dangerous"? EVERYONE in here makes their opinions known everyday....no danger in opinons....

I will argue the integrity of this list, but with all we know today, you cannot look at any name on that list and say for sure they don't belong there.

In fact, Casey Blake has circumstantial evidence against him. Three home runs in 68 games played up until 2002. In 2003 he hits 17 home runs, 28 in 2004, 23 in 2005, etc.

That doesn't make him guilty, but that is a pattern we've seen before. It's not so funny anymore.

Sandra
Increase ones HR total by very little over the years as they play more and develop is not even close to what I would consider circumstantial evidence. It is simply called developing as a hitter. (Casey is having his best 1/2 year ever this year. I doubt he is juicing now.) This is a pattern seen in many players and pitchers. Very few players come out as rookies and perform near as well as they do in their prime. Ask Sandy Koufax if he juiced.

Alright....all kidding aside. How is your opinion, or mine or Will94 opinion "dangerous"? EVERYONE in here makes their opinions known everyday....no danger in opinons....

Exactly! Can I get an AMEN from the congregation?!?
:D

Fine, I've removed the list, but not the link. It amazes me that people who are supposedly fans of the game aren't absolutely outraged that owners, players, and the commissioner turned a blind eye for years to cheating. They won't let Pete Rose in Cooperstown because of "the integrity of the game," but then market Barry Bonds chase after Hank Aaron's record when it's obvious that he is using steriods... a felony punishable by up to one year in prison for a first offense.
It doesn't bother me at all. I didn't considering cheating.

Now, since there are strict rules against it, any violation of the rules can be considered cheating.

It amazes me that people who are supposedly fans of the game aren't absolutely outraged that owners, players, and the commissioner turned a blind eye for years to cheating. They won't let Pete Rose in Cooperstown because of "the integrity of the game," but then market Barry Bonds chase after Hank Aaron's record......

:up:up:up

Be careful now....some in here refuse to think that the owners had little to no part of any cheating going on in MLB....LOL!

:up:up:up

Be careful now....some in here refuse to think that the owners had little to no part of any cheating going on in MLB....LOL!
IF the owners, players, and MLB knew about it and allowed it to happen, it is not cheating.

Is it cheating if I give my students a test and I allow them to share answers and help each other with the questions? Because I am allowing it, it is not cheating. Once I set the rule that they must answer their own questions and cannot share information, then the act becomes a violation and is considered cheating.

IF the owners, players, and MLB knew about it and allowed it to happen, it is not cheating.

Is it cheating if I give my students a test and I allow them to share answers and help each other with the questions? Because I am allowing it, it is not cheating. Once I set the rule that they must answer their own questions and cannot share information, then the act becomes a violation and is considered cheating.

But is IS cheating because there was a rule....steroids were and still are illegal. It's cheating because the owner made a huge buck with ILLEGAL drug use by their employers.

Sorry....but I disagree here. NO ONE here is stating they are reporting it as fact...NO ONE is stating they have press credentials.
After reading the posts and thinking about it, I do have to change my mind on this point. I probably overreacted and this list, as long as it was stated that it was just a rumor, does not harm the credibility of this site. :up

Finally read the list (for some reason it took forever to download), and I believe every name on that list. I know it's not official, but it has credibility with me.

Increase ones HR total by very little over the years as they play more and develop is not even close to what I would consider circumstantial evidence.

You're leaving out the part where Blake appeared on a list of people who are rumored to have juiced in 2003, the exact year he started hitting home runs. He barely had any before 2003.

That's circumstantial evidence. Listen, I don't believe this is a real list, and I would have no idea if Blake is on whatever list there actually is.

But to laugh at the idea that Blake can be on the list is...laughable. If when the list comes out Blake is on it, nobody would be shocked. If he's not on it, nobody would be shocked either.

Sandra

I am not going to shut down this thread just because some of you don't agree with what the OP posted. If that were the case then nothing would ever get posted in the Sports section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)