List of 2003 juicers

I see you've given up on him.

Can't blame you- he's like Brad Lidge after the Pujols bomb and before he went to Philly.
Yes. I really hope they can find some team to unload him on. I don't see him being a top notch closer AND staying healthy for the next 2.5 years. MAYBE one of those, but not both.

Wasn't their plan to move Price to the bullpen at some point later in the season?? I know there was a concern about a strict innings limit for him, similar to Justin Chamberlain....

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Watch out for the Rays if they acquire a closer (i.e. George Sherrill) in the next month.

Gerry Hunsicker is a damn good GM. He should get more attention than he does nationally, but he's never been in a big market. He left the Astros because Drayton McClane kept interfering with his job. Our farm system has fallen apart without him, we have a high payroll, are two games under .500, and are the oldest team in baseball.

On the other hand, look at what's happened to Tampa since he went to work for them in November 2005.

Wasn't their plan to move Price to the bullpen at some point later in the season?? I know there was a concern about a strict innings limit for him, similar to Justin Chamberlain....

You may be correct.

IMO, IF that is indeed the case, that's an even scarier proposition!

You're leaving out the part where Blake appeared on a list of people who are rumored to have juiced in 2003, the exact year he started hitting home runs. He barely had any before 2003.

That's circumstantial evidence. Listen, I don't believe this is a real list, and I would have no idea if Blake is on whatever list there actually is.

But to laugh at the idea that Blake can be on the list is...laughable. If when the list comes out Blake is on it, nobody would be shocked. If he's not on it, nobody would be shocked either.

Sandra
Nothing would surprise me at this point. :D

Excellent point Ramy. Perhaps some people got their knickers in a bunch because one or more of their favorite players are on the list? ;) :rolleyes:

Sandra
There is one Dodger we can confirm. He is set to come back to play for them this Friday. I forgot his name though...:p

BTW, I never liked Manny and I still don't, just to let everyone know.

You must also be amazed that I knew exactly who Cosmo was referring to. :rolleyes:

I'm amazed someone actually called him Justin, and it turns out to be his real name. Pretty soon we'll be talking about George Ruth and Lawrence Berra!

I was going to comment how well Tony Lincecum pitched against the Cards last night. ;)

Sandra

I'm amazed someone actually called him Justin, and it turns out to be his real name. Pretty soon we'll be talking about George Ruth and Lawrence Berra!

I was going to comment how well Tony Lincecum pitched against the Cards last night. ;)

Sandra
I hate that guy...

Only because he is a Giant. The dude can sure in the hell pitch.

There are few players in the list whom we know for a fact have done something:

1. Manny Ramirez
2. Jason Giambi
3. Andy Pettitte
4. Roger Clemens
5. Alex Rodriguez
6. Rafael Palmeiro
7. Sammy Sosa
8. Paul Lo Duca

And I believe there is one on not on the list who was shown to use PHD: Fernando Vina.

There are few players in the list whom we know for a fact have done something:

1. Manny Ramirez
2. Jason Giambi
3. Andy Pettitte
4. Roger Clemens
5. Alex Rodriguez
6. Rafael Palmeiro
7. Sammy Sosa
8. Paul Lo Duca

And I believe there is one on not on the list who was shown to use PHD: Fernando Vina.

So what you're telling us is that this list of 103 players is at least 7% accurate? ;) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)