Little League World Series

Been watching alot of it. Been rooting for the Tn team, good story. Their league decided to change to LL 2 years ago because they thought they had the talent to get to the LLWS. Turns out it was the right choice, although i'm glad to see LL go to a 50-70 option next year. 46-60 is too small of a field for these kids.

Williamsport Pa/Lycoming county is 1 of the most beautiful places I've ever visited. As for the games, haven't had a chance to watch yet.

I coached kids this age for 5 years while my Kids were 12 & 13, they need to go to 75ft bases and farther fences. At that age the kids and equipment are just too much for that sized field. Plus they need an intermediate because half the kids never adjust from going to 90 ft bases from 60.

I coached kids this age for 5 years while my Kids were 12 & 13, they need to go to 75ft bases and farther fences. At that age the kids and equipment are just too much for that sized field. Plus they need an intermediate because half the kids never adjust from going to 90 ft bases from 60.

Most Youth organizations start increasing field size @ 11. 11/12 goes to 50ft mound, 70 ft bases. 13 yr goes to 54/80.
Start playing 60/90 at High School. Little League are the ones who instist on 46/60 with no lead offs at 12. that size field is way too small for 12 year old.