LIVE FTA TV SHOW ! perhaps ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
Ok here is the question. If I hosted a live fta tv show that was only on G10R no tv stations with phone calls etc...how many of you folks would watch ? This would be a closed circuit ( sat only ) live call in show.
Gary

Hey I'd love it, we could all benefit from a show that talks tech stuff.
There isn't very many sources of information about fta on the net that doesn't specialize in hacking pay-tv (except for satelliteguys , of course)
Look forward to more news about the possible show times dates etc.

= yes =

Don't know if you could sell enough advertizing to keep it up for the long run, but...
... I think it'd be a wonderful experiment.
Nobody else has anything like that right now.

Just no talk of feeds, either.
At least not specifics.

Get some pretty outdoor shots like they use on CSI Miami, and you'll have folks watching who can't even spell FTA ! ;)

Ok here is the question. If I hosted a live fta tv show that was only on G10R no tv stations with phone calls etc...how many of you folks would watch ? This would be a closed circuit ( sat only ) live call in show.
Gary

I'm all for it , especially if this can compliment the hobby and who knows even change the way N.America watches FTA , hopefully schedule a weeknight (Hint Hint sorry I work pm weekends).

As a side note I'd like to say that FTA enthusiasts support Equity 100% through thick and thin and would like nothing less than to see them rebound from their financial earnings speed bump.

That would be awesome! I'm sure Scott would put it on the front page if needed. But posting in the FTA forum would grab all the FTA'ers attention anyways.

You bet ya! Great Idea, When! What Channel On G10RK?

Let's Watch! A Great Idea!!
F2AIR-TV! !

All walks of the FTA HOBBY new and the veterans alike would benefit from this! :up

:) Would be great to see something that would promote the positive of the FTA Community besides the hackers and stories of what the hackers do! :mad:

Could have show’s on installations, site survey help & installation, Product Reviews (We all would love that!), question and answer corner, new feeds information and so much more! The possibilities are endless! This would be a great idea to get me to use the timer function on my boxes to my DVD +R machine!
You bet ya! Great Idea, When! What Channel On G10RK? :up

The EPG feature would just have to work for the channel information though! I wished it worked on most of the RTN’s on 10RK! Gotta have that Program Guide!
Sadoun, this should have been an idea from you guy's! I could see the live feed from the summer sidewalk sales on my setup!

:eureka AWSOME IDEA!! :eureka

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts