LNB problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

GetBit03

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 30, 2013
St. Louis MO.
Ok been searching for a original Channel Master 84e LNB and feed horn, there are none out there! Is there a new style LNB sold that would be optimized for the elliptical dish?? Any options? I think I'm loosing some quality because my feed horn is not optimized for the elliptical dish. I found an Eagle Aspen LNB but I don't have the original feed horn to mount it to. Any of you 84e lovers have the original LNB assembly laying around? Thanks.

I know the geometry for signal reception would not be optimum, but... wouldn't a ShawDirect Quad LNB for their 75e dish be a serviceable alternative? The SD dishes are a ChannelMaster design, and just looking at pictures of the 84e it appears the end of the arm is physically the same width for attaching the LNB.

With the pending switch over to the XKU LNB and other challenges they are having there is a lot of Shaw Direct gear available used right now.

I may be out to lunch here, and if I am I'm sure someone will let me know.

I saw that one but I thought it was only the LNB and you had to mount it to your existing feed? If it is the entire Assy. Ill get it there.

I ordered one from there, got only the LNB. Called and asked about the feedhorn. Was informed they called that the 'holder'. They shipped it out no charge. Call and ask when making order.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts