Local Channel Connector (LCC) Not Detected Error 794

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fatpug

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 8, 2010
Here
Today I have a couple new channels listed on the guide. They are local over the air channels. When I click on them I receive the LCC 794 error.

How can I get a LCC? Can I install it without DirecTv service coming to the house?

I have tried to call support one time and tried chat one time. Both times they are clueless on LCC.

Any suggestions on how to get an LCC?

Thanks

Keep calling. Eventually you should get someone that knows about it. You still may not get one. You are supposed to be in an area with an ota channel dispute although some have gotten one without the dispute.

The channels are in your guide by accident. In general you won't get an LCC unless oneof the main network affiliates in your area is in dispute with DirecTV.

Just got off the phone with DirecTV.. Was in DirecTV telephone hell, until I got someone at tech support who knew what I was talking about.
They are sending me one via UPS, no charge, but I have to sign for it. And yes, I have a local Fox channel that is in dispute with Nexstar for the last month.
I have a genie HR54. Hopefully this will prevent disputes in the future, as I can get NBC, FOX and ABC easily with indoor flat antenna, it was just that I couldn't record
until I got the LCC from DirecTV. Using this link, shows I will get 12 strong channels with the adapter. https://signalstrength.directv.com/

Reactions: raoul5788

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts