Local Channel Pixelation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
I am currently having an issue with my local channels and was hoping to get a little help with my situation. I am getting some pretty bad pixelation on my local channels provided through Directv. All other HD channels are not seeing this issue. I have checked my signal strength on SAT 103 since this is the one that my locals are being provided off of and I have a few of them in the 94 range. It does not seem to be an alignment issue on my dish but I have no clue what might be causing the pixelation issue just on my locals. This is also happening on all of my HD receivers so I would conclude that it is not a single receiver that is going bad.

I am currently having an issue with my local channels and was hoping to get a little help with my situation. I am getting some pretty bad pixelation on my local channels provided through Directv. All other HD channels are not seeing this issue. I have checked my signal strength on SAT 103 since this is the one that my locals are being provided off of and I have a few of them in the 94 range. It does not seem to be an alignment issue on my dish but I have no clue what might be causing the pixelation issue just on my locals. This is also happening on all of my HD receivers so I would conclude that it is not a single receiver that is going bad.

If it's happening on all of your receivers, then my guess is a bad lnb or multiswitch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts