Local markets count

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jappleboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
Do you think Directv is counting local markets as part of the 100HD channel by year end. 59 locals at this time, 2 movie channels HD, 8 reg Hd channels. Then add in RSN.:confused:

no, but the ones that they are counting into the 150 channels is all of their HD sports programming, like the sunday ticket, baseball, etc.

Do you think Directv is counting local markets as part of the 100HD channel by year end. 59 locals at this time, 2 movie channels HD, 8 reg Hd channels. Then add in RSN.:confused:

For the love of God, will you all just STOP this idiotic obsession of trying to count MARKETS as CHANNELS? D* actually has 232 HD local CHANNELS up and running at this point-232 different, distinct channels of programming coming from Spaceways 1 and 2.

I know it must just gall some of you that D* will actually pull off what they have said they will do... get over it!

For the love of God, will you all just STOP this idiotic obsession of trying to count MARKETS as CHANNELS? D* actually has 232 HD local CHANNELS up and running at this point-232 different, distinct channels of programming coming from Spaceways 1 and 2.

I know it must just gall some of you that D* will actually pull off what they have said they will do... get over it!

I personally believe they will get it done.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)