locals but no national feeds

Status
Please reply by conversation.

velvethammer

Original poster
Jul 4, 2007
i have just relocated, and moved my recievers to buffalo from huston. I have been transfered for a year stint...any ways i get buffalo locals but have lost my national feeds of nbc, cbs, and other other national feeds...i checked my account info on direct tv webs site and my address and zip are correct but notice under my sat setup on my reciever that my old zip is still there?

help...

thanks

Unfortunately, since you changed your service address (& the locals that go with it) you have probably lost your national nets (DNS) for good. D*'s policy is that whenever you move, if your new market has locals available, DNS is removed from your account. When you move back, you still will NOT be able to get them, since (again) your market has locals available.
The zip on the receiver setup has nothing to do with this...

thanks for the info....never new that...i have a buddy who lives in ny and he gets the 300 hd nationals? and locals?

Well you DO realize that the national nets in the 380's ARE out of NYC & obviously are one & the same as the NYC locals on 2,4,5,7 ... ;) ;)
Same thing applies for subs in the LA market.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts