locals in HD?

2ds

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
nw
new to this ,so this might be a dumb question.If you subscribe to top 250/w locals,then upgrade to a hd receiver and package,,will the locals already being received,be shown in HD where available? or do you have to buy a special locals HD package:confused:

I have the same setup 250 with locals then upgraded to HD and HD locals became available as soon as I upgraded the receiver. But with that being said you have to make sure that your locals are on the same bird that you are pulling hd content from (61.5,129,118) depending on your area.

new to this ,so this might be a dumb question.If you subscribe to top 250/w locals,then upgrade to a hd receiver and package, will the locals already being received, be shown in HD where available? or do you have to buy a special locals HD package:confused:
:welcome

And Dish only provides the major network affiliates (and not always all four) digital signal (the one that allows for HD) for the markets they serve. But all of Dish's HD receivers have an OTA antenna input, so that if you're in range, you can get the digital signals with an antenna. Most channels have a digital signal up now, and all of them must be digital by this time next year.

Thanks guys,just what i needed to know. now i just need to find out what is and isnt available in our area.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)