Locals on HD - Any updated list?

jetsetter

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2006
I have been waiting to get Tampa locals on HD (and waiting....) - but can not seem to get any information - the only list I can find with a "schedule" is for 2006 - Does anyone have any insight on Dish's plan as well as thoughts on why such a big market like Tampa still does not have locals on HD on DISH? Thanks

It seems that E* has provided all the HD locals they're going to provide for a long time. Any calls to customer service inquiring about future local HD plans is a complete waste of time.

I've been wondering when the analog channels are gone will LIL then all be in HD. It seems that Dish won't have a choice at that point.

Only my local NBC is currently operating an SD digital sub-channel (in addition to an HD digital sub). Well, PBS is also....

Will be interesting to see if my local CBS, ABC, and FOX turn on an SD digital before 2009 or if they'll just make non-HDTV owners watch everything with bars.

Only my local NBC is currently operating an SD digital sub-channel (in addition to an HD digital sub). Well, PBS is also....

Will be interesting to see if my local CBS, ABC, and FOX turn on an SD digital before 2009 or if they'll just make non-HDTV owners watch everything with bars.

A few folks I know watching OTA HD feeds on a SD TV have a zoom/aspect button on their tuners just like DVD players. They can watch in letterbox or watching in 4:3 w/ the sides cut off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)