Longmire

I hope they hurry up and release the BD. I'm still waiting for S1 of Daredevil.
I don't think I'll ever understand how much more you you think you are going to get from BD to go through the time or expense.

I've always been a believer in physical media. I've never cared for streaming and don't ever plan on jumping on the OTT services. It's just not for me. With my luck I'd want to watch something only to find out the rights had expired and it was gone. With BD I'll never have to worry about it. My BD collection is massive and I can't wait to start collecting UHD-BD. if it wasn't for my wife, I think I could cancel both my Sat subscriptions and just have a good BD player OTA & TiVo. I'd be good to go as I purchase all my keeper shows & movies on BD anyway. I'm the same with games. I don't play a lot but the PS4 games I do play are all physical media.

Most of my my physical media is in boxes in attic above garage. May you should redirect that $$$ into something else...like retirement.

I like the casting of Brett Butler as the VA doc. I recognized her right away but then started having doubts as she looked a little young to be the same woman that was "Grace Under Fire". I really liked her in that show. Really liking the part in Longmire too ;) Hope to see more of her

I like the casting of Brett Butler as the VA doc. I recognized her right away but then started having doubts as she looked a little young to be the same woman that was "Grace Under Fire". I really liked her in that show. Really liking the part in Longmire too ;) Hope to see more of her
That's not Brett Butler. It's Alley Walker.

That's not Brett Butler. It's Alley Walker.
I should never listen to my wife. She never hears what I'm saying to her. She was the one that told me it was Brett Butler, after I mentioned it looked very much like her. But she wasn't listening to what I said and her response led me to believe it was her. Yikes!. That's why I could never find the info on Google ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)