Status
Please reply by conversation.

jibaro29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
Lake Worth FL
Good morning,

There is a thread, here on this forum, about a dealer in Canada that has this dish. I have done a search and haven't been able to find it. Maybe someone here can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Just one quick question, does it out performed a 6' solid dish? I have a fortecstar 6' dish and lately I have been having reception issues with ACM 10, Galaxy 11, SatMex 8 and 6. The rest of the arc comes in pretty good.

I wish I could have a 10'. I just don't have the room in my back yard.
well, a 7.5' will get you most everything up there, it should be quite a bit better than the 6' at least :)

however, are you sure your declination is set right? because it seems like your having issues at the far ends of the arc.
if its possible that it isn't, check step 8, and scroll down to the pic in the summary in this link,
http://www.geo-orbit.org/sizepgs/tuningp4.html#anchor807714

I have a 10 ft Unimesh Perf (better than mesh) NEW with HD mount Free
It is tempting since my wife and are going up to Carry, NC this weekend and normally I would not pass up on a free dish but, no can do. I still do not have the room.

Going on a trip on 20th will be back on 29th. Also have a 24 in new act. still in box.
I have a 10 ft Unimesh Perf (better than mesh) NEW with HD mount Free

Thanks oljim, hope somebody can take advantage of this great offer.

You couldn't ask for a better "consumer-level" dish than a 10 foot Unimesh perforated. And a new actuator to boot.

Status
Please reply by conversation.