Looking for a local Vip211 or Vip211k for purchase.

Robdoggz

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 6, 2004
Stockton, Ca
Ok so i have 2 dish accounts one at my apartment with a contract and single vip622 and the other account not on contract at my parents home with single vip211. I want to get a second hdtv receiver for them as i am getting them a second hdtv. I do not want to have them on contract as i will eventually be moving them to me when i buy a home.

So i want to buy and own a vip211/k for their account that way it wont be on contract and when they move with me i can cancel their account and move the owned receiver to my account i will be moving with us if this makes sense. So i need a place to buy one probably locally even if it cost a bit extra so i can get this thing setup quick. All the connections are there from when they used to have 2 leased receivers we sent one back not thinking they would maybe want it.

So i just need a receiver locally and call in activate it for them and be done till they move with me. Can i just call local dish dealers asking to straight up buy a receiver? I live in stockton ca anyone know a site to find dealers for equipment purchase? Thanks

Sears/ Radio shack Best bet is hitting the dishnetwork sight and finding a local retailer that will sell you a 211K that he has in stock.

If you have the insurance plan on the account and your purchase 211 craps out make sure they mark the replacement as purchased also..

be nice and feel them out they can do the DHPP dishmover / no contract opt 3 when you all move to the new spot. :hungry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)