Looking for a O Ring and Screw Kit for a WR75 flange

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sub101uk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 1, 2020
london
Hi Guys does any body here know were I might get a O ring and screw kit for a LNB with a WR75 flange .
Many thanks

Attachments

• WR75 with M4.JPG
    WR75 with M4.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 332
  • WR75 flange O ring and screws.JPG
    WR75 flange O ring and screws.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 327
Thanks FTA4PA yes I think there in the states and to ship them over would cost more than the goods cost I did find a place in the Uk but I think its a Inline WR75 kit as it comes with nuts and bolts it would fit but I think the bolts maybe to long .

Attachments

• O + Screw Kit.JPG
    O + Screw Kit.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 303
  • WR75 with M4.JPG
    WR75 with M4.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 306
  • WR75 flange O ring and screws.JPG
    WR75 flange O ring and screws.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 295
Yep, nothing to see here... just technology that allows us to watch first generation content before it is over compressed for distribution by Dish, DirecTV, cable and Internet subscription services...
This post originally was posted in the Dish Satellite forum and the title made no sense to us 18 inchers. It was later moved to here for you hobbyists.

Reactions: Titanium
Sorry but am I missing something here I am looking for a set of screws and a O ring to bolt my LNB to my feed horn .

Attachments

• Corotor-min.jpg
    Corotor-min.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 283
  • O + Screw Kit.JPG
    O + Screw Kit.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 296
Sorry but am I missing something here I am looking for a set of screws and a O ring to bolt my LNB to my feed horn .
Just some people unfamiliar with the real benefits of having a FTA system commenting because your post was not in the FTA section originally. Your post is now in the correct location on the site so there should be no more issues.

Thanks FTA4PA Ok now I understand as the questions seem straight forward O ring and screw kit for a WR75 flange , I have found a few for about £6 - £11 pounds but then they want £24 postage I might add this is within the UK which is mad as you know the size of 4 screws and a O ring as max postage should be about £2.00 .

Thanks Titanium Yes I did contact Satellitesuperstore and did not get a reply so they must be on lock down also www.akd-sat-comm.com , www.hypex.co.uk , www.satshop.co.uk and a few others .

Reactions: FTA4PA
Thanks FTA4PA Ok now I understand as the questions seem straight forward O ring and screw kit for a WR75 flange , I have found a few for about £6 - £11 pounds but then they want £24 postage I might add this is within the UK which is mad as you know the size of 4 screws and a O ring as max postage should be about £2.00 .

Thanks Titanium Yes I did contact Satellitesuperstore and did not get a reply so they must be on lock down also www.akd-sat-comm.com , www.hypex.co.uk , www.satshop.co.uk and a few others .
How about a hardware store? Maybe the O-ring is an unusual size but a place with a good inventory of plumbing repair parts or mechanical parts might have something of that size. As for the screws that should not be a problem at all.

Most places in the UK are closed so it needs to be found on the internet .But your right its straight forward 1 x O ring and 4 screws .

Yes all for £10 . I wont be using the free LNB I have the SMW Type R . Any one know where I can buy a Norsat 3120F C band LNB from ? Once I have that I can start on the rebuild .

Cheers

Yes all for £10 . I wont be using the free LNB I have the SMW Type R . Any one know where I can buy a Norsat 3120F C band LNB from ? Once I have that I can start on the rebuild .

Cheers
Available from several sellers in the US but shipping overseas is high. You might try:

New Norsat 3120, C-Band PLL LNB 3.4 - 4.2 GHz ±5 kHz Stability F Type 75 Ohm | eBay (US seller who ships to UK but may be an option if you can't find there)

Hi FTAPA yes I have seen the ads in Ebay but if I import from the states we pay 25% import tax so been trying to buy from Europe or from UK , Yes I did contact Tonecable but I think there on lock down . But still looking if I cannot buy from Europe or UK I will have to buy from U.S.
Thanks again for the feed back .

Hi FTAPA yes I have seen the ads in Ebay but if I import from the states we pay 25% import tax so been trying to buy from Europe or from UK , Yes I did contact Tonecable but I think there on lock down . But still looking if I cannot buy from Europe or UK I will have to buy from U.S.
Thanks again for the feed back .
You're welcome - hope you can find what you need at a reasonable cost. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts