looking for candian brokers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
bryan27 said:
I've done business with KU-Sat a couple times in the past and they seem rather good when it comes to KU-Band FTA equipment, but I couldn't find their brokering info.
Ku-Sat will send you there brokering info if you request it.
If I had gone the brokering route, I'd probably use them, as they will give you your account and PIN number, and let you do changes yourself when calling inside of canada. They only charge a fee if you have them make the changes. They also setup a PO Box (if you don't have a canadian address and phone number) for $75US/yr.

I can post a copy of the activation agreement that was sent to me when I ordered the equipment, if the moderators agree it's acceptable to post here.

How about american brokers for us canadians?
Are there any?

Does anyone know, any info would help.

TIA.

I also give a solid thumbs up to Cathy at TVM. :)

BTW Got my ExpressVu HD Dish installed over the weekend. I am very happy with ExpressVu and their HD offerings.

Iceberg, you should have Cathy give you a referral fee for all the business you've sent her way. Or at least wave your fee. ;)

Oh for the day when my wife will let me buy an HDTV, then I can add the Bell HD channels, since the stupid O&O rules here prevent me from getting them thru Dish and/or Direct

craig9747 said:
I'd like to get Express Vu. I was reading the thread on using TVM. I have 2 questions for you. 1) Could you forward me TVWs site and 2) Are USA (Connecticut) installers allowed to install a ExpressVu dish?

Thanks!
You could install it yourself. Or find a local installer, and have them install a directv dish and then repoint it yourself.

This TVM do they also due Brokers for Direct for Canadian Residence???? could I get the link Pls

Sands` said:
This TVM do they also due Brokers for Direct for Canadian Residence???? could I get the link Pls
I think TVM only deals with Bell ExpressVU and Starchoice. They don't have a website.

Is there any places out there that you can get Subs for Direct TV for Canadian Residence

dishkid

i am looking for canada satellite broker .I like to get BELL EXPRESS VU
system.can someone give me INFOR for TVM -E-MAIL AND PHONE NUMBER

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)