Looking For Installation Advice

garys said:
First off, a 311 will work with a WA arc dish, it will not work with EA, since OP has 2 311's working, it must be WA. Second, a 34 switch is Dish Pro, not Dish Pro Plus which means you cannot hook one coax run to two tuners since the signal is not carried that way with Dish Pro, it will only feed one tuner not a dual tuner receiver. Cascading the DP34 switch three times will give you 12 tuners (6 receivers if all are dual tuners), not 12 receivers. If you meant to say DPP44 switches, then each coax will indeed feed four receivers or any type. Pal, you are the one who is misinformed.

I don't know where you are from but in Massachusetts we run one line per receiver whether its a straight run or to a diplexer for every receiver we use a dedicated run we can hook up 8 rooms off a 500 twin and a 34 switch, trunk twice 24 rooms otherwise a dot 2 has no sat inputs only dot 4 does for HD plus international 118 sat

I don't know where you are from but in Massachusetts we run one line per receiver whether its a straight run or to a diplexer for every receiver we use a dedicated run we can hook up 8 rooms off a 500 twin and a 34 switch, trunk twice 24 rooms otherwise a dot 2 has no sat inputs only dot 4 does for HD plus international 118 sat

You can't run 4 DUAL tuners with a 34 switch. You have to run 2 lines to a DUAL tuner off a DP 34 switch. I don't think you have enough experience to be giving advice. Not to mention your posts are all argumentative.

A 1000.2 Western Arc is used for both Mpeg 2 and Mpeg 4 receivers in many markets, just not yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts