looking for some help please.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

westcoaster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 27, 2009
sechelt b.c. canada
Hello everyone
For a few weeks know I have been trying to give a guy a hand setting up his dish. He is trying to get G17 to see some baseball for the up coming season. He bought a new dish and L N B F not sure if the receiver is new. He also decided to get a motor when he ordered the new dish. I have no motor setup experience at all.
He is having no luck and not from a lack of trying on his part. He just can’t get it. He’s having a bit of a struggle with it.
I was hoping to find a member or if some one my know of a person or business that could go give this guy a hand. I would go myself but I live in the Pacific Northwest and he is in Virden Illinois. About a half hour south of Springfield. I am sure if some one could give him some help for a few hours he could get it working.
I know this hard working family man would be very grateful if he could get a few hours help, and you would make this guys summer a lot nicer. Please pm me or post any suggestions you my have.
Thanks very much for you help, suggestions and you time
Paul

Equipment he is using all new receiver my be used not sure
A viewsat ultra 2000 with a w.s. International 90 cm. dish. A standard linear ku band 10750 lnb and a DiSEqC 1.2 h-h motor. All rg6 coax and the mounting pole is perfectly plumb.
[FONT=&quot]Good south view[/FONT]

He’s not that hi-Tec. I don’t think he knows how to post a picture. Could not send me any to look at. Didn’t know how. Just hoping I could find some one there because can’t do a lot more from this end but encourage him to keep trying.
I have and will again encourage him to become a member.
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for responding[/FONT]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts