Looking to get rid of my toroidal satellite dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

VinceT3

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
Rainsalot Florida
I know this isn't the classified area, but I would hate to scrap this thing for aluminum.

Anyone in South Florida want it? I can meet you near TPK / Glades.

I also have a ton of LNBFs and other misc stuff for whomever gets it to take as well.

Would rather all this go to a good home rather than the dump or scrap.

That is very generous offer. Are you sure it is aluminum? I have heard that some T90s were made of aluminum but never seen one personally. Mine is made of simple metal (magnet sticks to it). You could post couple of pictures here.

I know this isn't the classified area, but I would hate to scrap this thing for aluminum.

Anyone in South Florida want it? I can meet you near TPK / Glades.

I also have a ton of LNBFs and other misc stuff for whomever gets it to take as well.

Would rather all this go to a good home rather than the dump or scrap.
How close to Okeechobee are you? Are you giving it away or asking something for it?

That is very generous offer. Are you sure it is aluminum? I have heard that some T90s were made of aluminum but never seen one personally. Mine is made of simple metal (magnet sticks to it). You could post couple of pictures here.

I posted pictures a loooooong time ago when it was setup, been sitting in my garage for a good couple of years.

upload_2016-2-1_20-27-3.png

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)