LOOKS LIKE RTPI IS DOWN new receiver needed?

at the present ones considering would be the amiko nano or mini HD, Pansat 9500HDX, geosatpro microHD or HDVR1200, among others I can't think of at the moment.
What did they do, switch to HD, S2? I can't 'tell' as the S9 indicates nothing and they don't mention anything on their website.
On 'C' @ 55w or Ku @ 97w?

at the present ones considering would be the amiko nano or mini HD, Pansat 9500HDX, geosatpro microHD or HDVR1200, among others I can't think of at the moment.
What did they do, switch to HD, S2? I can't 'tell' as the S9 indicates nothing and they don't mention anything on their website.
On 'C' @ 55w or Ku @ 97w?
Obrigado

Their website says that the 55W C-band feed has changed to S2, effective 0700 Lisbon time today. It doesn't say anything about the 97W Ku-band one.

The new signal at 55.5 W is coming in fine on my 7.5 ft dish. The microHD says it is DVB-S2 QPSK (not 8PSK), FEC of 8/9.

If the 97 W Ku signal were to change, all 17 or so video channels in that mux would also have to change.

The new signal at 55.5 W is coming in fine on my 7.5 ft dish. The microHD says it is DVB-S2 QPSK (not 8PSK), FEC of 8/9.

If the 97 W Ku signal were to change, all 17 or so video channels in that mux would also have to change.

Well, that is useful info, I have to know what to buy, I got my old worker who's Portuguese asking me where, and what to get them, looks like i will need about 50 receivers is there one out there that also does internet streaming as well, all on the same receiver? Someone told me there is, so I'm double checking. Most who use it, are brain dead using a computer, even dish scares them, plus they want the radio ch, it gives them all the games and the women want the soap operas

Well, that is useful info, I have to know what to buy, I got my old worker who's Portuguese asking me where, and what to get them, looks like i will need about 50 receivers is there one out there that also does internet streaming as well, all on the same receiver? Someone told me there is, so I'm double checking. Most who use it, are brain dead using a computer, even dish scares them, plus they want the radio ch, it gives them all the games and the women want the soap operas
Is the picture really HD now?

Don't look like it, the S9 says 55.5W is at 4100 V 2320 - 480i, H264, mpeg2 ('jives' with the RPTi TP description)
whereas the original channel placement was at 4100 V 4340 so it looks like they are just saving bandwidth.

Contact Tim from DMSI he has the receivers you need.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
I did this morning he has this one, and it does work on RTPI

synoq_sr1-150.png
PictureRemoteSpecsTop
Don't let the small form factor fool you. This is one powerful receiver. This receiver comes with a external remote eye so the receiver can be placed out of site.

Ethernet and WIFI Embedded allows you to connect to the internet easily. MPEG4/H.264 HP@L4.1 HDTV 1080P and USB for Multimedia Player, PVR.

Features
  • Fully DVB-S2/MPEG-4 H.264/AVC Compliant
  • Transportation Stream Recording Supported
  • Multi-language OSD
  • USB for Multimedia Player (MP3,MP4,OGG,MKV,JPEG,BMP)
  • Games Supported
  • FTA/CAS(1 CA Slot)
  • Auto DiSEqC1.0 and DiSEqC1.1/1.2/USALS Supported
  • 6000 TV&Radio Channels Supported
  • 7 Days EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
  • Auto Search,Blind Search,Manual Search,NIT Search,TP Search and Multi-Satellite Search Supported
  • Easy-going Program Editors,Teletext and Subtitle Supported
  • PVR Timeshift and Playback supported
  • Software Upgrade and Backup via OTA,FTP/HTTP and USB
  • Data exchange (Backup and Restore) with external USB storage

I am not personally doing the upgrades got two Portuguese guys, one lives 5 minutes from your house Scott, they need about 30 units ASAP, there's some more stuff like this on the market, but I hate cheap crap, it bites you in the ass in the end, one guy just bought a cheap sample from some other crap, my gut says he will regret it, and go with Tim's Stuff DMSI is wholesale only, so if someone wants that unit, they should get it from a DMSI dealer. Here's a good one for you Tell him Gary Diamond send you
http://www.mpeg2fta.com/

I am not personally doing the upgrades got two Portuguese guys, one lives 5 minutes from your house Scott, they need about 30 units ASAP, there's some more stuff like this on the market, but I hate cheap crap, it bites you in the ass in the end. One guy just bought a cheap sample from some other crap, my gut says he will regret it, and go with Tim's Stuff DMSI is wholesale only, so if someone wants that unit, they should get it from a DMSI dealer. Here's a good one for you Tell him Gary Diamond send you, I know Tom for over 30 years
http://www.mpeg2fta.com/
or just call him at 859 816 9666 I think that's his cell now

Not sure what RTPI plans are never did, they have been always pulling surprises, I figured it might be smart to give the people a way to stream it, if they go down, and meter it, and force everyone to buy Dish to get it, this way I don't have to hear "what NOW, I have to buy something else to get my RTP?"
THIS SHOULD GIVE THEM IT IN HD ALSO I hate for her them cry, and bitch.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts