Loosk like G4 HD is coming!

sullic82

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 21, 2006
With the uplink report from a few days ago. A few people said G4 hd was coming. This morning, if you look at the Free Preview channel it says G4 is part of the AT 200 and Silver HD package. The free preview starts 4-7-10.

Scott G. are ready mentioned this news on his weekly radio show. G4 HD and alot of other HD channels will be turned on April 7. Try tuning in to Scott G's radio show, he has alot of information.

Scott G. are ready mentioned this news on his weekly radio show. G4 HD and alot of other HD channels will be turned on April 7. Try tuning in to Scott G's radio show, he has alot of information.

i'm not calling your comments hostile but i do find a lot of these comments irritating, some people just don't seem to have the capacity to understand the fact that not everyone has the bandwidth listen to a radio show each and every week. maybe if someone could post the cliff notes from these weekly shows people wouldn't post these comments any more...well maybe at least less than they do now...maybe:D

i'm not calling your comments hostile but i do find a lot of these comments irritating, some people just don't seem to have the capacity to understand the fact that not everyone has the bandwidth listen to a radio show each and every week. maybe if someone could post the cliff notes from these weekly shows people wouldn't post these comments any more...well maybe at least less than they do now...maybe:D

I don't listen to the show live, but I do download it with iTunes and listen later. If you have a device that's capable it's worth it.

With the uplink report from a few days ago. A few people said G4 hd was coming. This morning, if you look at the Free Preview channel it says G4 is part of the AT 200 and Silver HD package. The free preview starts 4-7-10.

Alright I'll get to watch it before they put it on E-14!

You dont have to have bandwidth to download it, you just need a dish and you can listen on gal 19! :D Seriously though, hasn't satellite internet come down to an affordable price? Im assuming that you live in an area that doesn't have access to cable / dsl or some sort of terrestrial wireless service like how we do out here. I know in many rural areas there is some sort of wireless canopy service or WIMax service.

just a fact

There was nothing hostile about his comment. He just basically took the wind out of your sails since you weren't the one breaking the news. So just realize the story had already been broken and this thread was no surprise to anyone. If you think I'm being hostile I'm not just stating a fact already had been revealed and was know here. This isn't the other site that breaks news by reading it here. Scott is nearly always ahead of the news releases on sat.

and i bet the reason for this free Preview of G4 for the packages that don't have G4 isn't the launch of G4HD on Dish, it has to do with Attack Of The Show's Epic April (they just couldn't wait a month for a sweep's theme month).

Wow, waste of bandwidth. Unless of course you want to watch reruns cheaters in HD......

You dont have to have bandwidth to download it, you just need a dish and you can listen on gal 19! :D Seriously though, hasn't satellite internet come down to an affordable price? Im assuming that you live in an area that doesn't have access to cable / dsl or some sort of terrestrial wireless service like how we do out here. I know in many rural areas there is some sort of wireless canopy service or WIMax service.

I think when he said "bandwidth" he was referring to time, not network bandwidth. As in "not everyone has time to dedicate to a podcast".

G4 is one of my favorite channels on Dish that is not in HD - this is great news! What are the other channels that MAY be coming on the 7th? I have no patience for a podcast and am not a pub member.

Scott said no such thing. He said it was an UNCONFIRMED RUMOR, not a guarantee.

Last edited:
It's up and in testing I have seen it with my own eyes.

Looks like it's going to launch on the week of the 17th if there are no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)