Losing Voom

LFMAO... :) I'm glad you liked it. I could have wrote pages worth of how bad the receiver, installers, and customer service was but kept it simple. Like I said I'll have another ten or twenty reviews up at other sites soon.

rexoverbey said:
LFMAO... :) I'm glad you liked it. I could have wrote pages worth of how bad the receiver, installers, and customer service was but kept it simple. Like I said I'll have another ten or twenty reviews up at other sites soon.

Rex, why all of the sudden so much hate against VOOM, and other folks here? I don't get it. I understand you had problems with getting double billed, (which shouldn't be happening) and feel bad that you have to get rid of the service, because VOOM has no paper billing option. Now given that you tried to get that option tells me that you did still want to keep VOOM, and the fact that your still here in a VOOM forum gives me the feeling that you just can't let go? AM I wrong here? I mean you've never been one to completely trashed VOOM in these forums, yet now that you have to cut your service, you start writing bad reviews, and start getting into mini wars with folks around here. There's really no reason for it. Please think about what your doing. Is it really going to solve anything? Does this behavior benefit you, or anyone else? Please do us all a favor, and just stop posting if you wish to continue this type of behavior. Now if you truly feel this badly against VOOM, then go ahead and write all the reviews you want elsewhere, but no one wants to see this here.

cyuhnke said:
Everyone needs to chill. Take to heart the words below:

"No opinion is too extreme if it's in the pursuit of truth."--Phillip Swann

A great quote from a great man.
:)

LMAO!... now that's funny! Good one man!

cyuhnke said:
Everyone needs to chill. Take to heart the words below:

"No opinion is too extreme if it's in the pursuit of truth."--Phillip Swann

A great quote from a great man.
:)
Amen, Brother. Speak on it Rex, SPEAK!

rex your bank is the one that screwed you.i called voom and they said that it looks like they have charged double,but if you call your bank the funds are still there.it is a weird way of doing business i agree.if they were charging double and then crediting the double charge back ina few days, i too would be hot.if something like that was taking place and people were gettin overdrafts and such i think voom would be in trouble with people dropping them,just like you did.call voom back and your bank, get it worked out and stick with voom.the grass is not always greener on the other side.just think if voom had 10 million users and every month they got an extra $65 on average per user for 4-5 days.thats 65 million in a bank collecting intrest for them.that to me that does not sound legal.

giveuspurehd said:
...just think if voom had 10 million users and every month they got an extra $65 on average per user for 4-5 days.thats 65 million in a bank collecting intrest for them.that to me that does not sound legal.

Voom doesn't have this money for 4-5 days or even for a second. The money is still in his account but is unaccessible for 4-5 days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts