Loss of OTA HD on 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tugboat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Hope all is well with everyone.....

Lately my 622 has been losing signal for all OTA HD channels. It will be working fine one moment, then I'll get the yellow box telling me that the signal has been lost. If I change channels (to another OTA) I get the same message. If I go into the channel setup and highlight the channels one by one there is nothing registering on the signal bar. I then check with my TV's tuner and it has signal and pulls in all local HD channels. The only way I've been able to get the channels back is to reboot the receiver.

This all seems to have started with L4.05. Has anyone else had this problem? Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

I tried a rescan, but it found no channels. Seems the signal input is dead until I reboot. I know there is a signal as my TV can tune in the channels. So far today I had to reboot once. It said it recorded a show, but it wasn't in my list. It was just noted on the schedule as being done. When I went to view the channel, there was only the yellow loss of signal error for that channel and all other OTA. A reboot brought them all back for now.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)