Lost All DNS Service Today

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
Well I turned on the tv today to find all my DNS are now gone. I called DTV and they added locals out of Minot N.D. to my account, but now I have NO Fox network and they said that they can't give me Fox at this time:confused: I still have it on my BellTV system so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. I just am not sure why they can't give Fox to me from a neighbouring market if not from ny or la?

You may need to ask them to request a waiver for FOX in your area, if there is no station for your DMA they will then give you just the FOX DNS.

Well I turned on the tv today to find all my DNS are now gone. I called DTV and they added locals out of Minot N.D. to my account, but now I have NO Fox network and they said that they can't give me Fox at this time:confused: I still have it on my BellTV system so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. I just am not sure why they can't give Fox to me from a neighbouring market if not from ny or la?

You can blame your lawmakers about this silly law. I told you many times, I think it's a SHVERA thing. I think it's against the law to provide out-of-market locals to your home DMA unless you're an unserved household.

you cant get fox kxnd from Minot?? it is availible ota I dont know why its not on Directv???

they probably have a retrans disagreement with Fox...goofy Red Rock owns them (cheap ba'tards) so they legally cant give you Fox right now

I still have my out of market DNS from NY even though I have my locals too. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

I haven't tried ota for Fox but I might do that this weekend. My neighbours who have Dish receive Fox from Minot so I know it has to be a re-trans issue as Iceberg said.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts