Lost All DNS Service Today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
Well I turned on the tv today to find all my DNS are now gone. I called DTV and they added locals out of Minot N.D. to my account, but now I have NO Fox network and they said that they can't give me Fox at this time:confused: I still have it on my BellTV system so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. I just am not sure why they can't give Fox to me from a neighbouring market if not from ny or la?

You may need to ask them to request a waiver for FOX in your area, if there is no station for your DMA they will then give you just the FOX DNS.

Well I turned on the tv today to find all my DNS are now gone. I called DTV and they added locals out of Minot N.D. to my account, but now I have NO Fox network and they said that they can't give me Fox at this time:confused: I still have it on my BellTV system so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. I just am not sure why they can't give Fox to me from a neighbouring market if not from ny or la?

You can blame your lawmakers about this silly law. I told you many times, I think it's a SHVERA thing. I think it's against the law to provide out-of-market locals to your home DMA unless you're an unserved household.

you cant get fox kxnd from Minot?? it is availible ota I dont know why its not on Directv???

they probably have a retrans disagreement with Fox...goofy Red Rock owns them (cheap ba'tards) so they legally cant give you Fox right now

I still have my out of market DNS from NY even though I have my locals too. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

I haven't tried ota for Fox but I might do that this weekend. My neighbours who have Dish receive Fox from Minot so I know it has to be a re-trans issue as Iceberg said.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)