Lost Dolby Digital one just one station...weird

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cope2001

Original poster
Jun 2, 2009
arizona
Hello...I have an HR21 Directv Receiver with audio run through a B&K Reference 20.

As of two days ago, I can not get sound on my local NBC if the DTV Receiver is set to process dolby digital and the program is in DD. Every other station that is broadcast in DD is fine. I've rebooted to no benefit. Is is possible that somehow the local nbc is now broadcasting the dd signal in a format my 10 year old B&K can no longer handle...but every other station doesn't? FWIW...I have a cheap A/V receiver in my bedroom that can, indeed, still get sound on the local NBC. Weird, huh...any thoughts??

Thanks!

Hello...I have an HR21 Directv Receiver with audio run through a B&K Reference 20.

As of two days ago, I can not get sound on my local NBC if the DTV Receiver is set to process dolby digital and the program is in DD. Every other station that is broadcast in DD is fine. I've rebooted to no benefit. Is is possible that somehow the local nbc is now broadcasting the dd signal in a format my 10 year old B&K can no longer handle...but every other station doesn't? FWIW...I have a cheap A/V receiver in my bedroom that can, indeed, still get sound on the local NBC. Weird, huh...any thoughts??

Thanks!

Have you contacted the local station's engineering department?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts