Lost MeTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
MeTV just faded out about 10min , right in the middle of Perry mason, anybody else having problems with it? NASA still coming in strong, ThisTV also, but ME and Me2 glitched a few times and is now Zero signal.
EDIT: Disregard, good people, I rebooted everything (computer, tv, sat receivers) and it now is working again. Curious event.

Last edited:
ME2 TV

Is anybody getting ME2 TV? All I get is a blank screen. I get METV, but not Me2. Anybody know what is the story with Me2, and how to get it?

Thanks,
Richard

Don't think they're ready to put programming on it yet, haven't seen any since both channels went up on the satellite. Just color bars on Me2, so far.

rumor was the spot where "me2" is listed is where ThisTV will move to

Weigel can't put "Me2" on satellite as they dont have the authority to show those programs nationwide. Thats why the MeTV you see now and the MeTV that was around 2 months ago (before it went national) was dramatically different. The shows on Me2 were split between the 2 stations

I'm trying to get the RTV stations on AMC 3, but could not bring in anything. I used the numbers from the Lyngsat website, , and then the numbers from the SkyVision website. Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong? What are the correct numbers? I am using a Coolsat 8000.

Thanks,
Richard

ME TV comes and goes like a summer thunderstorm.

I think they might have upped the power a bit for ME TV in the last few days. I am getting it a 74% on the Quali TV, which is great. Before it was on in the mid to high 50s and sometimes low 60s. I haven't checked the numbers on THIS Tv, but it seems a bit more stable than usual. I peak the BUD to the highest number I can get on NASA and go from there. Today ME and NASA are right about the same, very good.......for me, that is.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)