Lost the 'right' channel

David,
Thanks very much for your help. I received the radio yesterday plus the other items in the box. Radio is installed and working great. I really appreciate your help, service and your product.
Regards,
Mike

i wish i could say thank you....

Although my experience with timetrax has generally been good, they have sucked on one point. When my XMdirect died, they said I could send it back, and would be sold another radio. They promised to give me a new activation code at no cost. While I did eventually get my new XM direct.... I did not get my software activation code like I was promised.

I still cant use XM, and after several e-mails and phone messages, I can't get anyone on the phone.

I just want to use the darn thing! If anyone at timetrax is listening, help!

theosus said:
Although my experience with timetrax has generally been good, they have sucked on one point. When my XMdirect died, they said I could send it back, and would be sold another radio. They promised to give me a new activation code at no cost. While I did eventually get my new XM direct.... I did not get my software activation code like I was promised.

I still cant use XM, and after several e-mails and phone messages, I can't get anyone on the phone.

I just want to use the darn thing! If anyone at timetrax is listening, help!

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that you have not been given your new code.

We do not change the radio ID in our systems till after you let us know that you got the radio. We do this for security purposes.

If you could please open a new ticket and indicate what your new radio ID is I will personally make sure your radio ID is udpdated for your key.

I will also investigate why this happened.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Derek

getting better

I finally got everything straight today. Customer service has redeemed themselves somewhat. Imagine a small company open to help on SUNDAY! I could not believe it.
Everything seems to be working fine. New XM Direct is working well, and software registration issues fixed. Will have to reload my MP3 player later....
I (heart) XM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts