Status
Please reply by conversation.

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
Has LPB on AMC-21 changed frequeny or SR, or is it just gone?
I used to get a good signal but the last couple of days... nothing. :confused:

It was there this morning, a little weaker than normal.
On the AZBox I usually have Q72 - 74, today was only Q56 (I think), not enough to play.

Gone for me too.

Something is going on I have never been able to lock on OETA because of signal/quality level being to low. LPB has been no problem 75 sig 82 quality after I fixed the splitter DC Block problem. Now OETA is 78 signal and 80 quality. LPB shows 25 signal 25 Quality which on the Pansat S2 really is no signal or quality in other words I can move the dish where it's not on any satellite and signal / quality will show 25 / 25

Last edited:
I am seeing LPB right now. There have been problems lately, though. It's kind of all or nothing. Either the quality is sufficient, or there is no quality...

Seeing OETA doesn't seem to be a problem for me like LPB is...

I am seeing LPB right now. There have been problems lately, though. It's kind of all or nothing. Either the quality is sufficient, or there is no quality...

Seeing OETA doesn't seem to be a problem for me like LPB is...
Mine's usually just the opposite- LPB was always steady, and OETA would jump from nothing, to 70-80% and back, every couple of seconds.
I'll have to switch back to my CS8000, and see if LPB is back.
Got the 9200 in line, blindscanning earthquake/tsunami feeds.

Nope, still no LPB. Not even a sniff. But here's the kicker...
OETA is smokin' hot at 99% now! :eek: Steady as a rock too.
Strange, very strange....:confused:

Still nothing. OETA fluctuated again late last night, and is strong again this morning. All the national PBS feeds come in perfectly, so I'm resisting the urge to go out and re-adjust this dish, since it was a bear to get it dialed in the first time. Without Iceberg's online help, AMC-21 probably wouldn't have happened around here. I don't want to lose all the other stuff to try for LPB. I sure miss GPB in DCII on AMC-3! Thanks to all for your help! :)

Wierd. After reading the above, I went to AMC21. LPB was gone (only about the 2nd or 3rd time in 6 months that I haven't been able to lock it. I tried OETA, and it was coming in solid, which is unusual of late. Did a spectrum scan, and the LPB signal looks to be as strong as ever, so it must be interferrence from other signals I guess. Then I went back to OETA. Gone, just 12 min after I was getting it solid. Oh well, that darn sat has given me fits on and off ever since it went up. Perhaps all the snow on the tree limbs. Also had to brush snow off my lnbf this morning, so maybe some got inside. But it's still strange.

I couldn't scan either one in last night B J I figure it might be the cloud cover been quite heavy here for the last week or so will try again when it clears up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts